I'm Yana, 18 years old, runner, dancer, yogi, 5 months vegetarian, animal lover, fitness, health, balance, and positivity. 19 months recovered and healthier than ever. This is a positive pro-health blog. I support recovery and my ask box is always open for anyone that needs any type of advice. If you've left me an anon and aren't sure I answered it check under my Answered Questions link! Love you all, stay strong.
things i don’t own enough of
• make up
• other useless things that will get me nowhere in life but I want them
Do whatever you want as long as you’re safe and responsible.
Yup, the main thing is to just keep trying. It didn’t really stop hurting for me until like half way through my third try.
Getting on top also will affect blood flow! Which will help with opening up a lot
OKAY, this is a good one!
Firstly, don’t have sex with your boyfriend because you feel bad for not having sex with him. Do it because it opens up a whole new connection between the two of you. Sex isn’t about keeping just HIM satisfied, it’s about the both of you. Not having sex doesn’t lower your worth in any way, just as having sex doesn’t make you better then the next girl. You have to be comfortable with yourself first and foremost. Know that you’re not alone, I too had incredible pain my first time. Luckily I’m now more informed and I can share some knowledge with you.
1. Be comfortable. Having sex for the first time can be nerve wrecking, and as a result can cause your muscles(including your vagina) to tense up. This will make the whole experience more painful. You can avoid this in several ways.
2. Communicate. After 2 and a half years with your man, you both should be mature enough to talk about everything with each other. Let him know what you need, if you need him to be slow, if you want to be on top, etc. It will make the first time less painful for you if you actually tell him what will help you out. Talk about all of this beforehand.
3. Setting the mood. This is a very important step although it may not seem that way. If you pick a stressful environment and you’re laying on the bed and can hear his little sister running around upstairs and can smell his gym socks, you’re probably gonna stay tense.
4. Foreplay. Don’t go straight into penetration. Have him do whatever you need before hand to get you nice and horny and loosened up. This makes the biggest difference.
5. Lubricant saves lives. Go to your nearest drugstore, they have all sorts of lubes to choose from.
In my FAQ! :)
I truly go into housewife mode when im someones girlfriend like I will make u pancakes and bacon every morning and suck u up whenever u want
this a lie
im literally dating this girl
this a lie
she dont even know how to cook a pancake what is this